--The following named slaves left the Piedmont Railroad, at Danville
, and are now at large.
A reward of $25 each will be paid for the delivery at Danville
, if taken in the State
, or $50, is taken in another State, or a liberal reward is delivered in any jail where they can be secured:
- Isaiah left on August 1st, calls himself Isaiah Fanton.
- Anderson left on August 3d.
- Willis left on the 6th of August; calls himself Willis Hunter; is light brown, spare made, and speaks quick when spoken to.
- George left on the 6th of August; calls himself George Taylor.
- Richard left on the 24th of August; calls himself Richard Twyman, is dark brown; wears goatee and moustache.
- Richard left on the 24th of August; calls himself Richard Henry Lee; brown color; had on a brown felt hat with curve top.
- Isaac left on the 24th of August; calls himself Isaac Moore; stammers in his speech.
- George, calling himself George Selden, recently owned by Wm. Warwark, Macon F. O., Powhatan; navel slightly enlarged.
The above slaves having been recently purchased in Richmond
, a more particular description will be given as soon as their original owners can be heard from.
E. D. Wilburn
, Sup't Section
Piedmont Railroad. At Danville