5. The uniform shall be: Black frock coat, dark gray pantaloons, and black felt hat, with the Union cockade.
6. Each man will furnish his own arms, equipments, and uniform.
7. Until further orders, the companies will meet at least three times a week for drill, at such places as the captains shall appoint, and the whole corps shall meet at Palace Garden every Tuesday evening, at 7 1/2 o'clock.
8. The captains of companies will have perfect rolls of their respective commands, with the residence and place of business of each man; will have a permanent place of meeting in their vicinity, and concerted signals by which the members may know when to assemble on extra occasions.
9. Col. Andrew Warner and Col. O. De Forest Grant are appointed aids to the commmandants, with power in his absence, in the order here named, to exercise all his authority in the corps; and Lieutenant-Colonel Maximilian Rader is appointed adjutant. John A. Dix, Commandant.
--N. Y. World.