DEVA (Δηούα, Ptol. 2.6.8), or DEVA´LES (Mela, 3.1), a small river on the N. coast of Hispania Tarraconensis, probably identical with the stream now called Deva, near S. Sebastian. (Ukert, vol. ii. pt. 1. p. 300.) [P.S]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.