previous next


known from an inscription of the fifth century (CIL vi. 1728) in three copies, two of which have disappeared. The third was found in the Via Cavour near the church of S. Francesco di Paola, and some ruins beneath this church are thought to have belonged to the nymphaeum (BC 1887, 333-335; NS 1887, 445; HJ 332; CIL vi. 31912).

hide Display Preferences
Greek Display:
Arabic Display:
View by Default:
Browse Bar: