TARSATICA (Ταρσάτικα, Ptol. 2.17.2), called in the Itin. Ant. p. 273, Tharsaticum, a place in Illyllcum, on the road from Aquileia to Siscia through Liburnia, now Tersat, to the E. of Fiume. (Cf. Pliny, 3.21. s. 25; Tab. Peut.) [T.H.D]
Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography, illustrated by numerous engravings on wood. William Smith, LLD. London. Walton and Maberly, Upper Gower Street and Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row; John Murray, Albemarle Street. 1854.