In the words of the rector: ‘It is the aim of the Guild to include every form of church interest and activity.
It has raised large sums for the work of the parish.
It has improved and beautified the church fabric.
It has contributed liberally to local parochial charities and has given both money and labor to the general missions of the church.
The spirit which animates the Guild is the spirit of service.
Its aim is to make the church a power for good in the community, and a helper in the Christian
movement of the world.
The forms of its organization will change in the future as in the past, but the spirit of service will, we believe, remain.’
|In 1892 the number of communicants was||115|
|In 1897 the number of communicants was||200|
|In 1901 the number of communicants was|| 286|
The reports of the parish, as given in the Convention Journals
for the last four years, are as follows:
|Total expenditures for 1897||$3,171.06|
|Total expenditures for 1898||4,458.08|
|Total expenditures for 1899||4,320.51|
|Total expenditures for 1900||5,132.75|
Baptisms: Infants, 7; adults, 3; total, 10.
Confirmations 7; marriages, 8; burials, 6.
Communicants: Admitted, 7; received, 25; removed, 45; present number, 286. Sunday-school: Officers and teachers, 17; pupils, 130; total, 147.
Sittings, 259, rented.
Services are supported by endowment, pew rents and envelope system.